Monday, March 30, 2009

Poetry by my Chweet Kid :)

I don't wanna lose it and hence in this blog :)

Oh BTW, I'm still 'Trying' to 'Understand' it :)

Waited did I..
For the cloud to rain…
The drops dat I expectd to reach me..!!!
Me n me n me…..
Asked nothing but dis ..
And wished it 2 b my destiny.
Loved those drops, which were dews of my dreams !
Taken are they, from me, oceans away….
So far dat my destiny tot dat I cudnt reach!
And I cudnt as it desired.
But my feelings did!
Now I felt dat it was me who won!!!!!
But the destiny’s sarcastic laughter, for this remained a mystery.
Envied was I about the dreams I dreamt,
And filled them with the colours I love,
Went bibulous with happiness which took me high,
But the mystery remained unsolved.
The betrayal of destiny,
Turned everything to a turmoil.
Was deserted with nothing left…
Wen death is 2 be the destiny
Then y r there options in life?
GOD!!! Y betrayed me I every possible way
and now is the time to help,
if not now then its never…
then if its never,
then the reason 4 u 2 exist remains a riddle unsolved.
Waited 4 u wen perplexed ,
Waited 4 u wen devastated,
Waited 4 u wen was in real need of u…
Waited for u wen I trusted your arrival cud rescue from the darkest swirls,
Which neither the nether land could have had!!!
For you being the reason who designed my destiny SO…
Prayed u ever since I tot u wud help! As u know…!!
ALL I want in LIFE…
IS LIFE is ALL I WANT!!!!
The 1 treated to b the supreme soul!
Who’s believed to grant wishes 1 desires in life
Believed to adore them wen orphaned,
Believed to feel 1s feel b4 the self cud do!
Belived to fill life between birth and death!
And cant believe dat ‘U’,
Cudnot provide the life I deserve..
The life I wished to have..
The life which is in no way wrong, me possessing!
Oh! God!
I forgive U..
Though I have punished for the mistakes u hav committed!!!
I forgive you
For the negligence of urs…!
I forgive you
for whatever u hav done 2 me so far……
oh! God !
I still hav hopes that u regret 4 wat u hav done..
To those who trusted u…
Now salvation is all I want!
If not this u can provide…
Then do not call urself a god!!!
And if u do …., u do not have that mercy, love, divinity, pious,
Wat people think u r in the form of those..
If not anything be a part of my life as death!!!
As u always wud love to..
Be bibulous with the blood of mine!
Snatching away my colors of dream…
Proving to b how imbecile u r….
N which u r……………..

11 comments:

Unknown said...

n who's ur chweet kid?

also comments reserved

Veni said...

Can you change the background color from balck, as it is very difficult to read such big thoughts. But when I read I felt some thoughts were same as mine and felt Interseting. Write more about your self. First thing, I would like to know your name if you dont mind.

Thitherwards said...

Here you go! And thank you for your feedback. Will wait to listen from you more. Oh BTW, "What's there in Name?" :))

Would like to know you as well... where did you get to know about my blogs... ?

ಸುಧೇಶ್ ಶೆಟ್ಟಿ said...

Hi dude....

Such a long song.... But I liked reading it... Did u write this poem by any chance or you got it from any other source?

Your other writings are also very good and thought provoking.... The speed with which you are posting your writings is surprising me, because i am kinda irregular in posting my writings in my blog:)

మీరు చాల మ౦చిగ రాసారు:)

BTW, you are correct! WHAT IS THERE IN NAME:):):)

Veni said...

A friend of mine had sent your blog link, so just wanted to know actually who is the owner of this blog, as you haven’t mentioned your name in your profile and I think without name profile would never be complete or meaningful what you say?
What you want to know about me? I have already told my name, Veni

Thitherwards said...

Hi buddy, yea it is a long one, but have to disappoint you - this is not written by me :P
That's what I'd mentioned in the blog header and in the subject as well :) It's written by one of the kids I like very much. What do you think I can write a poetry? bwahahahahhah :)

Thitherwards said...

I second you @Veni ;)

Veni said...

Sorry but I dint get you, what do you mean by "I second you @Veni"

Thitherwards said...

Hey.. nothing offensive. 'I second you' means I support your thoughts and I am the follower of the same. Cheers!

Veni said...

So if you think like that tell your name first

Raghu said...

convey my appreciations to ur kid !